- 1 Kohlrabi, peeled and roughly diced
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and roughly diced
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1/2 cup diced celery sticks
- 1/2cup olive oil
- 500ml veggie stock
- salt and pepper
- Heat the oil in a pot. Add onions and celery and fry till you peel and dice the kohlrabi
- Add kohlrabi to the pot and continue frying while preparing the carrots on the side. Add carrots to the pot and fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add veggie stock and ground pepper. Cook covered for 30mins until the veggies are soft.
- Let the soup cool a little and then puree. Add more stock until desired consistency is achieved and puree until really smooth. Taste and season. Bring to a boil.
- Take soup off the hob, let cool slightly and serve.