- Spiral Pasta 250gms
- Red Pepper – 1/2 , finely diced
- Spring onion – 1-2, finely chopped
- Carrot – 1 medium, grated
- Fresh Jalapeno – ½, finely chopped and deseeded
- Grated cheddar cheese – 2/3 cup
For the Dressing
- Coleslaw dressing – 300ml (store bought)
- Sour Cream – 4 tbspn
- Fresh Cream – ½ to 1 tbspn
- Bring water to a rolling boil, add some salt and add pasta. Cook until al-dente. (If it says 10-12mins, cook only for 10mins.)
- Drain water. Immediately add ½ tbspn of olive oil and stir through. Let pasta cool completely.
- Chop and dice all vegetables and add to a big bowl. Add the cheese. Mix through.
- Whisk sour cream and fresh cream together. Add coleslaw dressing to the mix while continuing to whisk.
- Mix veggies, pasta and the dressing. Mix thoroughly but gently (so as to not break the pasta spirals)
- Feel free to experiment with the veggies like zucchini, broccoli or asparagus
- Add herbs to lift the salad a lift