- 4 large eggs
- 1 small potato thinly sliced (optional)
- 40gms frozen spinach (2-3cubes), thawed and drained
- 80gms chorizo ring, thinly sliced
- 40gms grated cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2tspn olive oil
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs with salt and pepper.
- Heat half the oil in frying pan on medium heat. Add sliced potatoes, stir to coat potatoes in oil, cover pan and fry until potatoes are cooked. Set aside. (Omit this step if you don’t want the omelette to be very filling)
- Fry chorizo in the same pan till the surface starts becoming crispy. Set aside. (Omit this step for a vegetarian omelette).
- Add drained spinach, fried potatoes and chorizo to the bowl of eggs, give it a good mix;
- Heat remaining oil, add egg mixture to the pan. Let eggs set for a few minutes before sprinkling cheese.
- Cook on low heat till top is almost set. Cover the pan and cook till top is completely set.