This is a very easy recipe (like most of my other recipes). Saying that, I have “cheated” by using readymade black bean paste but the end result was good so I thought of putting it up here.
- 400gms chicken breast, diced
- 1 large green pepper, diced
- 1 large red pepper, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 green chillies (optional)
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2tbspn dark soy sauce
- 1tbspn chilli sauce
- 3tbspn rice wine
- 2tbspn sunflower oil
- 3tspn corn flour
- 1cup hot water
- 3tbspn black bean paste
- Marinate chicken with the garlic, soy sauce, chilli sauce and rice wine. Refrigerate for 1-2hrs.
- Heat half the oil in a large wok and fry the marinated chicken until cooked. Keep aside.
- Heat the remaining oil, throw in all the veggies and stir fry for 2-3minutes. Add the black bean paste and stir fry till veggies are cooked but stick crunchy.
- Add the cooked chicken to the wok. add the hot water and bring to a boil.
- Mix corn flour with 3tspn cold water and make a paste. Add to sauce, simmer until the gravy thickens.
- Serve with egg noodles or rice!