A delicious soul-warming soup for those cold days!
- 2 large sweet potatoes, cut into chunks
- 3 medium carrots, cut into chunks
- 6 cloves garlic (3 if you don’t like you soup very garlicky), skin on
- 2 small onions, quartered
- 2.5tspn ground cumin
- 2tspn paprika
- 1/2tspn turmeric
- 3tbspn olive oil
- 2cubes veg stock, dissolved in 1litre of water
- salt, to taste
- Greek yoghurt and chives (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 180degrees C
- Mix all the veggies with the spices and the oil and place on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper
- Bake for an hour till veggies are soft.
- Peel the skin off the garlic.
- Blend veggies in batches, thinning with the veg stock as needed, transfer to a heated pot to keep the soup warm. Adjust seasoning.
- Transfer to bowls, garnish with Greek yoghurt and chives and enjoy!